It’s time to celebrate “The Finest” season of giving with our annual Holiday Party beginning at 3pm Monday, December 12th, 2016! Get your friends and family together for one of our most popular yearly celebrations at the State House. Who doesn’t love a good holiday party? This one’s particularly special to us because it’s our way to show our appreciation for our customers, as well as share some holiday cheer with our community.
At our Holiday Party, you’ll enjoy:
- Saz’s grand holiday buffet with all the delicious Saz’s fare you know and love…and more!
- Live music by Eric Barbieri and Friends to get you dancing and singing along
- A decked out State House with festive flair
- Seasonal holiday-inspired cocktails, including our ever-popular Jingle Juice.
- And more special surprises throughout the night!
Saz’s grand holiday buffet is a feast you can feel good about. From 5-8pm, donate $10 to benefit Variety – The Children’s Charity of Wisconsin and the Wisconsin State Fair Park Foundation and treat yourself to a well-deserved meal on us! Get to the State House early and enjoy some specialty seasonal cocktails that are sure to get you in the holiday spirit. We’ll #SeeYouAtSazs!