This year, instead of spending hours preparing, cooking and cleaning up the kitchen for your Thanksgiving Feast, use that time to relax and enjoy your guests’ company! Give yourself some breathing room (and oven space) and let Saz’s do the work. Whether you simply supplement your family’s favorites with some Saz’s classics or pick up a ready-to-serve spread, you’ll be making memories instead of messes – now, that’s a tradition your whole family can enjoy!
Our special Thanksgiving menu features a full dinner as well as a la carte selections. Give it a look, then give one of our expert event specialists a call at 414.256.8765 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday, November 21st to reserve your feast and enjoy the feeling of relief that follows!
Saz’s Catering’s Thanksgiving Menu Highlights:
- Oven-Roasted Turkey Pre-Carved from a Whole Bird
- Saz’s Award-Winning Baby Back Ribs
- Grandma’s Mashed Potatoes
- Homestyle Bread Stuffing with Sage
- Creamy Macaroni N Cheese
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Gooey Marshmallow Topping
- Whole-Berry Cranberry Relish with Orange Zest
- And so much more!
- Pick up your feast at Saz’s Catering on 201 W. Walker St. in Walker’s Point on Wednesday, 11/23, from 9 am – 6 pm or Thanksgiving morning, 11/24, from 9 am – 12 pm.
- All items will be packaged fully-cooked and cold in disposable containers with detailed reheating instructions. If you are picking up on November 24th (Thanksgiving morning) and would like your items hot and ready-to-serve, please inform your sales representative when you give Saz’s Catering a call!
- A credit card is required to secure your pick up order.