Saz’s will be at the Big Pig BBQ Fest happening September 1st, 2019 from noon to 6pm! We’ll be alongside other local BBQ purveyors servingup a special menu that’s sure to excite any barbecue lover.
The Big PiG BBQ fest brings food and entertainment to the lakefront with lots of BBQ, bourbon, craft beer, live music, and a cooking competition!
Early bird admission is only $2 and gives you access to the grounds, live music, entertainment and access to at least 15 BBQ vendors! Grab a VIP ticket for $45 and you’ll get Early entry, a VIP lanyard, Ten BBQ samples, and One soda/water/beer!
So add the Big Pig BBQ Fest to your calendar and come hungry, because September 1st is the perfect day to feed your appetite for a great Labor Day weekend!
- Date: Sunday, September 1st, 2019
- Time: 12-6pm
- Where: Henry Maier Festival Park
- $2 General Admission and $45 VIP Admission
- 15 local BBQ enthusiasts including yours truly!
- Live music and entertainment
- Cooking Competition
- Family games and activities