Father’s Day is just around the corner and what better way to celebrate than with a Dad’s Day BBQ Brunch fit for a king? We’re putting something special together just for the occasion. Join us on Sunday, June 18th, 2017 at Saz’s State House Restaurant on 55th and State from 10am to 2pm for a Father’s Day feast that’s sure to please. Our specialty menu has some deliciously hearty items, including:
- Slow Smoked Brisket Hash
- Saz’s Signature BBQ Pulled Pork Eggs Benedict
- Bananas Foster French Toast
- Joe’s Creole Scotch Eggs
- Wisconsin Cheddar Bacon Grits
- Smoked Sausage Frittata
- Chef-Carved Glazed Ham and Tender Sirloin
- And all the incredible brunch items you have come to love!
With options like these, we think that one-of-a-kind dad in your life will definitely feel the love.