Lake Country’s Wedding & Formal Banquet Menu
Sit Down Selections
Select one family style salad, served with bread, one starch, one vegetable, up to three entrées, plus vegetarian and kids meal option.
served with mac & cheese
Buffet & Family Style Selections
Select one salad, served with bread, three sides, up to three entrées, plus one vegetarian & kids meal option
All items served at buffet
Family-style salad & bread served at table, remaining dinner items at buffet
Family-Style (add $1/guest)
All items served family-style at table
Two Entrées $32 | Three Entrées $33.50
(Select one) served with mac & cheese
Appetizers & Late Night
Tabled or Passed Appetizers
Tabled Only Appetizers
Includes Champagne toast for all guests
Package prices are for five consecutive hours of bar time. Wine packages are not served at the table. Packages do not include bombs, shots, or bottled beer. All prices are subject to 22% service charge and 5.1% Sales Tax. Last Call is 12:30 am and venue closes at 1:00 am.
A La Carte Beverages
Ask about starting with tabbed open bar hour. Signature drink specials upon request – prices vary.
Booking Information + Policies
200 guest minimum and $500 room charge
November-May Saturdays | Year Round Fridays and Sundays
No minimum or room charge. You’ll also receive our Wedding Reception Special package including complimentary hand-passed appetizers, late night fare, and champagne toast*
*Only applicable to sit down, family-style, or buffet dinners
At no extra charge, set-up Reception Hall provides:
- Banquet room set-up
- Linen tablecloths and napkins
- China, flatware, and glassware for table settings
- Set-up of decorations
- Cake-cutting and serving
- Cordless microphone
- Wait staff and bar staff
- Cocktail and Dinner Music
*Ceremony decor set-up is responsibility of booking party
Wedding and Banquet Policies
- Return signed contract with deposit to confirm and secure date.
- A 22% service charge and applicable sales tax will automatically be added to your invoice for all food and beverage functions.
- All details must be given (10) days prior to event
- Not responsible for the quality of food if not served upon agreed start time.
- At no time will any food be allowed to be taken off premise. (Per State of Wisconsin Health Department)
- All food and beverage service must be provided by Saz’s and Western Lakes, with the exception of desserts furnished by a licensed baker.
- Party favors may not include alcoholic beverages.
- Any types of decorations are allowed with the exception of confetti or anything that damages the facility.
- We at no time are responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Damages to any part of the facility or golf course are the sole responsibility of the booking party.
- At no time will alcoholic beverages be allowed to be brought in.
- All items brought in for your event must be removed the night of the wedding.
- Casual dinner and lunch menu not applicable to wedding events.
- Payment is due by event date.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
*All policies and prices are subject to change. (Prices are valid 30 days from event date)