The Historic Pritzlaff Building
Cream City Brick Construction and Early 1900s-Era Details
There are few event spaces today that have such a rich Milwaukee history like this month’s featured venue, the Historic Pritzlaff Building. Even with a complete renovation, this iconic Milwaukee landmark still tells its unique story in its beautiful accents, cream city brick construction and early 1900s era details.
The building itself is a place of extravagant versatility and perfect for nearly any type of occasion. Its restoration is an exceptional example of how you can pay respect to the past, but also open a space up to limitless possibilities.
Comprised of four historic warehouse spaces, The Pritzlaff Building allows for multi-level events that cater to a wide variety of celebrations. From weddings to large galas, this elaborate space can host whatever your imagination can think up.
Each space reflects the wonderful character of the building and gives you plenty to work with.
- Originally constructed in 1875, fully restored in 2013
- Four unique historical warehouse spaces that combined accommodate 1200 guests
- Address 325 can host 50 to 300 guests. Includes covered outdoor space and bar service
- Address 333 can host 100 to 600 guests. Perfect for ceremony & reception. Includes bar service
- Address 143 can host up to 180 guests seated. Includes covered outdoor space
- The Galleria can host up to 160 guests. Perfect for ceremonies, meetings and small parties
- A total of 26,000 square feet of floor space
- Constructed with cream city brick throughout
- Features stunning Victorian-era arched windows
- Beautiful terrazzo floors throughout
- 17-foot-high industrial age beamed ceilings supported by carved wood beams
“The Pritzlaff is amazing. This space was exactly what we were looking for; something in the heart of Milwaukee with an Industrial edge and a whole lot of character. We ended up using the 325 space, which worked beautifully for our cocktail hour, ceremony and reception, and easily housed our 175 guest count.”
“The Pritzlaff is the most stunning wedding venue in Milwaukee and in my opinion one of the most stunning in the country. The staff, the decor, the vendors, everything was just perfect. People cannot stop raving about the event. Thank you to Kara, Cori and the rest of the staff at The Pritzlaff. You made our day one we will never forget!”
Expert planning and guidance from Saz’s Catering
With such a versatile location to work with, we’re honored to be a preferred caterer for this incredible location, offering our extensive menu and event planning experience and ability to cater the most elaborate events.
Interested in having your next event at the Pritzlaff? Contact events director Cori Coffman to inquire at 414.433.6088. For more information about the Pritzlaff, take a look at Historic Pritzlaff website for a full gallery, detailed floor layouts and more.
1920s Art Nouveau Bed & Breakfast The recently renovated Sheridan’s Bed & Breakfast is not only a hotel, but the…
South Second's unique amenities almost seem endless This month’s Featured Venue is South Second, located in one of Milwaukee’s most…
A Walker's Point Industrial Gem One of the newest private event and performance spaces to arrive in Walker’s Point is…