We’re ringing in the new year with style and some delectable chef-inspired entrées that are sure to please! On Monday, December 31st, 2018, join us at Saz’s State House as we celebrate the arrival of 2019 surrounded by friends and loved ones with a special New Year’s Eve menu just for the occasion.
You didn’t think we’d pass on an opportunity to do something special for such a memorable time of year, did you? We’ve put together some over-the-top-amazing New Year’s Eve specials that will make your venture to 55th & State a sure-fire good time, because great food makes for a great celebration, after all.
This year’s NYE specials will include:
- House-Made Crab Bisque
- Winter Spinach and Berry Salad with Gorgonzola, Candied Walnuts and Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Duck Confit Ragu over Potato Gnocchi
- Wild Mushroom Truffle Risotto with Asparagus
- Half Rack of Saz’s BBQ Baby Back Ribs with House-Made Mac & Cheese and Coleslaw
- 6oz. Filet with Truffled Mashed Potatoes, Sauteed Asparagus and Teardrop Tomatoes
- Salted Caramel Crème Brûlée
- Along with our classic State House Menu that includes all of your Saz’s favorites!
Make a reservation today, as tables will fill up fast. Just give us a call at 414.453.2410 to make yours. Here’s to celebrating the close of a great 2018 and ringing in an even better 2019! #SeeYouAtSazs