Jan Serr Studio
Two unique spaces, one incredible location
Located on the top floor of the UWM Kenilworth Square East Building above the original 1914 Ford Model T plant, Jan Serr Studio provides guests with two very unique event spaces available for rent, each with their own specific amenities and features.
The 3,600 square feet first-floor gallery with its movable walls and easy access from Prospect Avenue is perfect for cocktail hours, art exhibitions, performances and wedding ceremonies. Guests even have the option of utilizing a private staging area, perfect as a room to prepare, a private bridal retreat, or as a VIP backstage area.
With its 7,000 square feet of open floor and stunning views of Lake Michigan and Downtown Milwaukee, the impressive 6th-floor studio is perfect for just about any type of event you can think of. The south-facing window, revealing a stunning view of Downtown Milwaukee, is over 60 feet wide and 30 feet tall! When you’re finally able to pull yourself away from this gorgeous scene, you’ll find a space glowing with creative potential.
- Open concept floor plan allows for endless design opportunities
- 6th-floor main event space with room for up to 405 guests
- Perfect for large weddings, art exhibitions, start-up launch parties, corporate events, galas and more!
- Floor-to-ceiling panoramic windows overlooking Lake Michigan and Downtown Milwaukee
- Penthouse covered east-facing balcony overlooking Lake Michigan
- 1st-floor gallery perfect for wedding ceremonies, art exhibitions, cocktail hour and more!
- Extensive menu development and event planning by Saz’s Catering
- Dedicated event planning from inquiry through day-of coordination
- Complimentary 66” round dining tables and chic urban metal chairs
- Provides covered on-site parking with convenient access to both 1st-floor and 6th-floor event spaces
Expert planning and guidance from Saz’s Catering
So much to offer and we haven’t even covered the food yet! Saz’s Catering is thrilled to provide its event planning expertise and menu planning guidance for all private events at Jan Serr Studio. You’ll find a great wedding menu already thoughtfully developed for this impressive space, giving you the perfect starting point to create a menu that perfectly captures the vibe of your event at Jan Serr Studio. If you’re looking to make a bold statement and really impress your guests, Jan Serr Studio is absolutely the place to have your next event and we couldn’t be more thrilled to be along for the ride!
2022 Open Venue Tours
2022 Open Venue Tours
Looking to take a tour of our space? Come to our Open Venue Tours on the following dates from 5-7pm- no appointment needed.
- Tuesday, June 28
- Tuesday, July 26
- Tuesday, August 30
- Tuesday, September 27
- Tuesday, October 25
Photo Credit: The Paper Elephant