Jan Serr Studio
Two unique spaces, one incredible location
Located on the top floor of the UWM Kenilworth Square East Building above the original 1914 Ford Model T plant, Jan Serr Studio provides guests with two very unique event spaces available for rent, each with their own specific amenities and features.
The 3,600 square feet first-floor gallery with its movable walls and easy access from Prospect Avenue is perfect for cocktail hours, art exhibitions, performances and wedding ceremonies. Guests even have the option of utilizing a private staging area, perfect as a room to prepare, a private bridal retreat, or as a VIP backstage area.
With its 7,000 square feet of open floor and stunning views of Lake Michigan and Downtown Milwaukee, the impressive 6th-floor studio is perfect for just about any type of event you can think of.
The south-facing window, revealing a stunning view of Downtown Milwaukee, is over 60 feet wide and 30 feet tall! When you’re finally able to pull yourself away from this gorgeous scene, you’ll find a space glowing with creative potential.
With room for up to 450 guests, it’s ideal for galas, wedding receptions, fundraising events, and launch parties.
A spacious penthouse terrace provides the perfect setting to take in the sights of Lake Michigan and breathe in some fresh air with its panoramic windows giving you a clear view of the happenings of your event inside and out.
Jan Serr Studio also provides the convenience of covered on-site parking, making it easy for clients, vendors and special guests to get to their event with ease.
- Open concept floor plan allows for endless design opportunities
- 6th-floor main event space with room for up to 450 guests
- Perfect for large weddings, art exhibitions, start-up launch parties, corporate events, galas and more!
- Floor-to-ceiling panoramic windows overlooking Lake Michigan and Downtown Milwaukee
- Penthouse covered east-facing balcony overlooking Lake Michigan
- 1st-floor gallery perfect for wedding ceremonies, art exhibitions, cocktail hour and more!
- Extensive menu development and event planning by Saz’s Catering
- Dedicated event planning from inquiry through day-of coordination
- Complimentary 66” round dining tables and chic urban metal chairs
- Reserved parking available for up to 90 guests with convenient access to both 1st-floor and 6th-floor event spaces
Expert planning and guidance from Saz’s Catering
So much to offer and we haven’t even covered the food yet! Saz’s Catering is thrilled to provide its event planning expertise and menu planning guidance for all private events at Jan Serr Studio.
You’ll find a great wedding menu already thoughtfully developed for this impressive space, giving you the perfect starting point to create a menu that perfectly captures the vibe of your event at Jan Serr Studio.
If you’re looking to make a bold statement and really impress your guests, Jan Serr Studio is absolutely the place to have your next event and we couldn’t be more thrilled to be along for the ride!
Industrial Chic Event Venue in Harbor District Hiding behind bright yellow-orange foam cheeseheads is the industrial chic venue The Factory on…
1920s Art Nouveau Bed & Breakfast The recently renovated Sheridan’s Bed & Breakfast is not only a hotel, but the…
A Rustic Industrial Gem in Wauwatosa Growing from the success of The Atrium on Milwaukee’s East Side, the team at…