NEW OUTDOOR PATIO & BAR - COMING 2024!
EXPANSION PLAN FEATURES
NEW outdoor patio space with outdoor bar and balcony overlooking the space
Additional reserved parking lot for event guests
Flexibile spaces based off the guest’s vision
Event Capacity: Outdoor seated: 225, Cocktail reception for an indoor/outdoor event: 300
A GREAT EXPERIENCE FOR
Wedding ceremonies and receptions
Corporate gatherings, including cocktail receptions, award ceremonies, team building, RNC events, holiday parties, and more
Social celebrations, including birthday parties, family reunions, bridal or baby showers, celebrations of life, and more
Open Concept Venue in the Heart of Walker’s Point
Since opening its doors in 2016, South Second has been bringing Milwaukee’s food and beverage districts together under one roof for an unforgettable experience, located in Milwaukee’s Walker Point neighborhood.
It’s impressive interior honors the historic industrial character of the building while opening the space to the bustling nightlife of a vibrant neighborhood. From gorgeous weddings with a modern sensibility to over-the-top corporate events intended to wow their guests; South Second’s open floor concept proves to be the perfect canvas for even the most inventive ideas.
- NEW outdoor patio, balcony and bar coming in 2024!
- NEW additional reserved guest parking lot coming in 2024!
- Mezzanine lounge with bird’s eye view of your guests enjoying the festivities
- Dynamic indoor/outdoor space with floor-to-ceiling functional glass garage doors
- Private bridal retreat with refreshments
- Reserved parking for up to 10 VIP guests with additional parking options available
- Charismatic lighting elements indoors and out, including industrial-inspired Edison-style illumination
- Open-concept floorplan and mobile furnishings allow for endless design opportunities
- A dedicated event planner assigned to you from inquiry through day-of coordination
- Full-service event design – from décor to DJs, photography to print, and everything in between
- Accommodating service staff and professional, experienced bartenders
- Exclusive catering services provided by Saz’s Catering just steps away from your event
- Complimentary 66” round dining tables, stylish chairs and elegant linens
2023 Open Venue Tours
2023 Open Venue Tours
Looking to take a tour of our space? Come to our Open Venue Tours on the following dates from 5-7pm- no appointment needed.
Tuesday, December 5
Wednesday, January 3
Wednesday, January 17
Wednesday, February 7
Wednesday, March 6
Photo Credit: Nikki Winter Photography
Expert planning and guidance from Saz’s Catering
Every event booked at South Second includes a dedicated event planner from inquiry through day-of coordination for a seamless planning experience, welcoming service staff and professional bartenders, and exclusive menu planning and catering services provided by Saz’s Catering.
To view a floor plan, see rental rates and take an interactive 3D tour of the space, visit South Second’s website. To connect with South Second and inquire about availability, reach out to a South Second Event Designer, at SouthSecond@Sazs.com or by calling 414.256.8765.
“South Second was a breeze to work with and is especially a venue to consider if you’re looking for a trendy alternative to a typical banquet hall. South Second had all the benefits of that—on-site catering, tons of tables, cool chairs, huge variety of linens, great bartenders, friendly planners (who made planning easy especially from out of state) but still offered the freedom to host a custom event that went beyond (and looked nothing like) the typical wedding.” – Sarah B.
“I am truly being honest in saying that South Second really does have it all. Leading up to our wedding day our coordinator Michelle was super responsive, patient, and an all around pleasure to work with. The entire staff at South Second really is above and beyond from the planning of your event to the execution.” – Missy P.
“South Second was the dream venue for our wedding! The historic industrial vibe is exactly what we were looking for. The open concept was perfect for our large number of guests. We received plenty of compliments from our guests on the beauty of the space, the excellent bar service, and great food.” – Kelly M.