Jadon Good Photography
South Second’s unique amenities almost seem endless
This month’s Featured Venue is South Second, located in one of Milwaukee’s most up-and-coming and trendy neighborhoods, Walker’s Point. Since opening its doors in 2016, South Second has been bringing Milwaukee’s food and beverage districts together under one roof for an unforgettable experience.
Its impressive interior, with space for up to 350 guests, honors the historic industrial character of the building while opening the space to the bustling nightlife of a vibrant neighborhood.
You and your guests will experience the very essence of Milwaukee in the perfect blend of authentic character, memorable menus and approachable ambiance.
From gorgeous weddings with a modern sensibility to over-the-top corporate events intended to wow their guests; South Second’s open floor concept proves to be the perfect canvas for even the most inventive ideas.
South Second’s unique amenities almost seem endless; complete with a private retreat room, a furnished mezzanine lounge overlooking the main floor, complimentary 66″ round tables and chairs, and a dynamic indoor/outdoor space with floor-to-ceiling functional glass garage doors.
With such a high attention to detail based on crafting truly memorable events, a prime location in a vibrant neighborhood, and years of event planning experience at their side, South Second is proving time and again to be the perfect venue for celebrating any big milestone.
- Space accommodates up to 350 guests (260 for a seated reception)
- Complimentary 66” round dining tables, stylish chairs and elegant linens
- Mezzanine lounge with bird’s eye view of your guests enjoying the festivities
- Dynamic indoor/outdoor space with floor-to-ceiling functional glass garage doors
- Private bridal retreat with refreshments
- Reserved parking for up to 10 VIP guests with additional parking options available
- Charismatic lighting elements indoors and out, including industrial-inspired Edison-style illumination
- Open-concept floorplan and mobile furnishings allow for endless design opportunities
- A dedicated event planner from inquiry through day-of coordination for a seamless planning experience and flawlessly executed event
- Full-service event design – from décor to DJs, photography to print, and everything in between
- Accommodating service staff and professional, experienced bartenders
- Exclusive catering services provided by Saz’s Catering just steps away from your event
- Choose from delectable dining selections created for South Second or collaborate with your planner to create a menu tailored to your individual tastes and traditions
“South Second was a breeze to work with and is especially a venue to consider if you’re looking for a trendy alternative to a typical banquet hall. South Second had all the benefits of that—on-site catering, tons of tables, cool chairs, huge variety of linens, great bartenders, friendly planners (who made planning easy especially from out of state) but still offered the freedom to host a custom event that went beyond (and looked nothing like) the typical wedding.” – Sarah B.
“I am truly being honest in saying that South Second really does have it all. Leading up to our wedding day our coordinator Michelle was super responsive, patient, and an all around pleasure to work with. The entire staff at South Second really is above and beyond from the planning of your event to the execution.” – Missy P.
“South Second was the dream venue for our wedding! The historic industrial vibe is exactly what we were looking for. The open concept was perfect for our large number of guests. We received plenty of compliments from our guests on the beauty of the space, the excellent bar service, and great food.” – Kelly M.
Expert planning and guidance from Saz’s Catering
Every event booked at South Second includes a dedicated event planner from inquiry through day-of coordination for a seamless planning experience, welcoming service staff and professional bartenders, and exclusive menu planning and catering services provided by Saz’s Catering.
To view a floor plan, see rental rates and take an interactive 3D tour of the space, visit South Second’s website. To connect with South Second and inquire about availability, reach out to South Second Event Designer, Michelle Anderson, at email@example.com or by calling 414.453.2410.
A Walker's Point Industrial Gem One of the newest private event and performance spaces to arrive in Walker’s Point is…
Two unique spaces, one incredible location Located on the top floor of the UWM Kenilworth Square East Building above the…