South Second is a venue unlike any other in the city. Nestled in the heart of Walker’s Point, South Second brings Milwaukee’s food and beverage districts together under one roof for an unforgettable experience.
South Second’s interior honors the historic industrial character of the building while opening the space to the bustling nightlife of the neighborhood. Invite your guests to experience the very essence of Milwaukee in the perfect blend of authentic character, memorable menus and approachable ambiance that is South Second.
South Second at a Glance
- Space accommodates up to 350 guests (250 for seated receptions and 150 for ceremonies)
- Complimentary 66” round dining tables, stylish chairs and elegant linens
- Mezzanine lounge with bird’s eye view of your guests enjoying the festivities
- Dynamic indoor/outdoor space with floor-to-ceiling glass garage doors
- Private bridal retreat with refreshments
- Reserved parking for up to 10 VIP guests
- Charismatic lighting elements, including industrial-inspired pendant lighting and Edison-style illumination
- Open-concept floorplan allows for endless design opportunities
- Dedicated event planner from inquiry through day-of coordination
- Full-service event design – from décor to DJs, photography to print, and everything in between
- Accommodating service staff and professional, experienced bartenders
- Exclusive catering services provided by Saz’s Catering just steps away from your event
- Choose from delectable dining selections or collaborate with your planner to create a menu tailored to your individual tastes and style
Saz’s Catering is proud to be the exclusive caterer and operator for South Second. This partnership allows us to really push our creativity and create some truly unique menus for all types of celebrations, from weddings to corporate events.