War Memorial Center
Charm and Sophistication on Milwaukee’s Lakefront
Known for its stellar view overlooking the lakefront and Lake Michigan, the Milwaukee County War Memorial possesses a charm and level of sophistication, serenity, and architectural beauty that few venues in the area have.
The War Memorial is this month’s featured venue and we are pleased to highlight a few of its unique attributes and offerings, perfect for those planning a wedding or corporate event, with plenty of flexibility to satisfy every need.
The War Memorial, aside from being an exceptional venue for all types of events, is an important Milwaukee landmark, honoring those men and women who have made the ultimate sacrifice for our country.
- Indoor and outdoor facilities available for all types of occasions
- Seating for up to 1,200 people in the Fitch Plaza and 260 people in the Memorial Hall
- Beautiful banquet hall located on the third floor of the War Memorial Center with sweeping views of downtown Milwaukee through floor-to-ceiling windows
- Extraordinary views of Lake Michigan, downtown Milwaukee, Discovery World, and the Calatrava addition to the Milwaukee Art Museum
- Two meeting rooms on the fourth floor with breathtaking, panoramic views of Lake Michigan
- Meeting rooms are equipped to ensure maximum productivity in a comfortable, unique setting
- Preferred catering service by Saz’s Catering that includes food and beverage and experienced, professional staff the day of your event
“War Memorial staff were very helpful and kind. They assisted in coordinating all the reception vendors and setting up meetings and keeping things together. They were very attentive through the whole process. The War Memorial spaces are beautiful and very elegantly laid out.”
“The space is wonderful when you include the Fitch Plaza with the view of the Lake, Calatrava, and downtown. The Fitch Plaza also got a makeover, adding space along with some well thought out additions for plants. Our host Jen was great, on top of everything we needed, and she thought ahead about how the day would go to anticipate things we didnt. We thoroughly enjoyed having our wedding here.”
Expert planning and guidance from Saz’s Catering
We are proud to have such a testament to the men and women of our Military and are exceptionally pleased to be one of their preferred caterers. For a FAQ and more info pertaining to this prized venue, visit the War Memorial’s Frequently Asked Questions page.
1920s Art Nouveau Bed & Breakfast The recently renovated Sheridan’s Bed & Breakfast is not only a hotel, but the…
South Second's unique amenities almost seem endless This month’s Featured Venue is South Second, located in one of Milwaukee’s most…
A Walker's Point Industrial Gem One of the newest private event and performance spaces to arrive in Walker’s Point is…