SAZ’S FAMOUS BBQ RIBS
It’s Saz’s ribs that started it all, and for good reason! About forty years ago, Steve “Saz” Sazama thought he’d add some food to his tavern repertoire, so he slathered some premium baby backs with his own special sauce and started serving them on Wednesdays and Sundays. Since then, these award-winning crowd pleasers have taken their place as Saz’s staple menu item and Milwaukee’s self-selected favorite. Now you can bring the taste of Saz’s home in pre-packaged, pre-cooked, easy-to-prepare full slabs. Select Saz’s Signature BBQ Products are available in over 200 Wisconsin retail locations, with these baby backs featured at participating Sendik’s and Woodman’s locations. If your local store doesn’t have Saz’s on the shelves, ask them to contact our products division!
DESCRIPTION: A premium cut of lean, tasty ribs smothered with Saz’s Original BBQ Sauce. Fully cooked and ready to heat in your oven or on the grill. Gluten-Free never tasted so good!
INGREDIENTS: Pork Back Ribs seasoned with Granulated BBQ Seasoning (Sugar, Salt, Paprika, Spices, Dehydrated Onion, Paprika Extractions, Garlic Powder). Barbecue Sauce (Water, Sugar, Tomato Paste, Distilled Vinegar (Gluten Free), Lemon Juice, Brown Sugar, Corn Syrup, Salt, Food Starch-Modified, Natural Flavor, Spices, Dehydrated Garlic, Dehydrated Onion)
Easy Preparation Instructions
20 – 30 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
2. Remove Ribs from package, place bone-side-down in shallow cooking pan (reserve extra Saz’s Sauce)
- Add approximately 1/8 inch of water to the pan
- Pour remaining Saz’s Sauce from package over ribs
- Cook uncovered for 20-30 minutes
COOKING TIP: Baste with additional Saz’s Barbecue Sauce during final 10 minutes of cooking
15 – 20 Minutes
- Remove Ribs from package and place bone side down over medium heat (reserve extra Saz’s Sauce for basting)
2. Heat Ribs 8 minutes. Flip. Heat 4 additional minutes with meat side facing grill grate. Baste with Saz’s Sauce. Turn ribs bone side down again, heating 5 minutes to finish. Baste with Saz’s Sauce and serve.