Marcus Performing Arts Center
World-Class Event Venue
The Marcus Performing Arts Center offers elegant event spaces to suit any style of event, from performances and business meetings to receptions and fundraising galas, and more. In the heart of downtown with stunning views of the riverfront, the ambiance will be part of an experience your guests will never forget.
Marcus Performing Arts Center:
Multiple styles of event space to accommodate groups of 25 – 2,000 guests.
• Magin Lounge
• Wilson Theater at Vogel Hall Lobby
• Green Room
• Bradley Pavilion
• Fitch Gardens
• Peck Pavilion
Marcus Performing Arts Center Amenities
- Located in the heart of downtown Milwaukee
- A variety of theater, meeting, and event rental spaces customized to fit your needs
- Private balcony overlooking the Milwaukee River
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Gorgeous city views with incredible sunsets
- Indoor & outdoor wedding ceremony and cocktail reception options
- Chivari chairs included at no additional costs
- On-site catering by Sazama’s Fine Catering
- Newly revamped outdoor green space along the riverfront
- Covered parking with skywalk access
- State-of-the-art audiovisual technology
- 24-Hour Security
Expert planning and guidance from Sazama’s Catering
In addition, this stunningly exquisite space boasts on-premise catering by Sazama’s Fine Catering, a subsidiary of Saz’s Hospitality Group; renowned for “The Finest”in brilliant cuisine and client service. With complete menu customization and end-to-end planning capabilities, you’re in the best hands with the Sazama’s Fine Catering team.
For detailed information regarding any of the Marcus Center’s event spaces, contact an event manager for Sazama’s Fine Catering at 414.276.2030 or email email@example.com. Schedule a tour of the facility today to explore the best fit for your event and theater outing needs!
2022 Open Venue Tours
2022 Open Venue Tours
Looking to take a tour of our space? Come to our Open Venue Tours on the following dates from 5-7pm- no appointment needed.
- Tuesday, August 30
- Tuesday, September 27
- Tuesday, October 25
Photo Credit: Holen Photography