On Monday, April 2nd, 2018, ring in spring and another season of Brewers baseball with Milwaukee’s Opening Day experts since 1976: Saz’s State House Restaurant on 55th & State! We will be opening bright and early at 6am with shuttle service to and from Miller Park starting at 11am!
FUEL UP WITH OUR SPECIAL OPENING DAY BREAKFAST MENU FROM 6-9AM:
- Brunch Burger: grilled burger, cheddar cheese, crispy hash browns, cherry wood smoked bacon, and a fried egg, served with our festival famous sour cream & chive fries
- Breakfast Burrito: scrambled eggs, chopped bacon, sautéed bell peppers, shredded cheddar cheese, and sriracha aioli all wrapped in a garlic herb wrap, served with crispy hash browns
- Brewer’s Omelet: diced bratwurst, caramelized onions, and shredded cheddar cheese served with crispy hash browns
After 9am, we’ll be serving up a special Opening Day Menu that includes Jumbo Brats and Dogs, BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches, House-Smoked Wings, Saz’s BBQBaby Back Ribs Basket, and more!
Wash it down with Saz’s famous BBQ Bloody Mary garnished with a Baby Back Rib or one of our Brewers Opening Day Grab & Go drink specials (see below!), then get up to get down with rockin’ live music by Shag Unplugged kicking off at the top of the 9th!
GET THIRSTY FOR THESE OPENING DAY GRAB & GO DRINK SPECIALS!
- $4 Miller Lite, High Life & Coors Light Taps
- $5 Lakefront IPAs
- $7 Bacardi, Jacki Daniel’s, Korbel Brandy & Tito’s Handmade Vodka
- $7 Brew Crew Blue and House-made Margaritas
THIS YEAR, WE’RE OFFERING AN OPENING DAY TICKET PACKAGE (SOLD OUT) WITH:
- Terrace Reserved Opening Day Ticket
- Complimentary drink at Saz’s State House
- Lunch at the State House before the game
- Shuttle service to and from Miller Park
Ticket packages are $55 and can be reserved by calling 414.453.2410, sending an email to email@example.com, or stopping in at the host stand at Saz’s State House.
Saz’s offers complimentary shuttles to Miller Park for every Milwaukee Brewers home game – beginning Opening Day – so you can party without having to worry about parking all season long. We’ll #SeeYouAtSazs, Milwaukee! #SazsLovesSports