Saz’s Catering Lunch Menu
HOT SANDWICH BUFFETS
One Entrée Selection $13.50 | Two Entrée Selections $15.50 | Three Entrée Selections $17.50
CHILLED SANDWICH BUFFETS
DESIGN YOUR OWN LUNCHEONS
Includes fresh bakery rolls with butter and your choice of one cold side, one starch, and one vegetable. Additional sides can be added for $1.50 per guest.
One Entrée Selection $15 | Two Entrée Selections $17 | Three Entrée Selections $19
BBQ ITEMS – Please choose between the following sauces: Saz’s Original, Sassy, Vidalia Onion, or Sweet and Spicy BBQ Sauces
SEASONAL VEGETABLE SELECTIONS
COLD BOX LUNCHES
Box lunches come with potato chips, fresh fruit, pickle and condiments (except salads).
EDITORIALS & POLICIES
- Menu pricing is based on groups 50+. For groups under 50 guests, please add $1.50 per guest. For groups 500+, please inquire about potential volume discount pricing.
- Buffet pricing for children ages 3-12 is half price, plus $1 per child.
- Menu pricing includes disposable plates, napkins and service ware. China, flatware and glassware are available on request for an additional fee.
- Minimum of 20 guests is required for Delivery & Setup and Stay & Serve events; minimum of 10 guests for Express Drop Off service.
- A signed contract and non-refundable deposit of 50% of your anticipated total is required to secure your event.
- Final details, including guest count, menu selections and final payment are due to your event manager or the Saz’s Catering office 10 working days in advance of your event.
- Events confirmed with contract and deposit less than one calendar week prior to the event date will incur an additional charge of $1 per guest.
- All events are subject to applicable sales tax – service charge of 22% (minimum $250) applies to Stay & Serve events which covers the cost of labor and associated expenses. Gratuity is not included and is left to the discretion of the client.
- Additional labor fees may apply when additional labor is required or for events hosted outside of the Milwaukee County area.
- Holiday and holiday weekend events are subject to additional service charges up to 1.5 times the standard rate.
- As a full-service caterer, we welcome the opportunity to coordinate any rentals or linens needed for your event including, but not limited to, tents, tables, chairs, A/V, staging, props, floral, linen upgrades and more. Please inquire for pricing based on your specific needs.
- All smoked menu selections are smoked in-house using Cherry, Apple or Mesquite woods. Saz’s Pulled BBQ Pork and Pulled BBQ Chicken are certified natural, hormone-free and antibiotic-free.
- All pricing is subject to change based on market conditions.
- Planning something more formal? Consult our Formal Corporate and Social menu for full-service selections.
SERVICE STYLE OPTIONS
Full Service “Stay & Serve” – Our staff will arrive on site, set up your buffet based on your menu requirements, monitor the buffet and replenish as needed. In addition, our staff will clear dining surfaces to ensure a clean area free of disposed items. This style of service offers optimum service for any size group, but is strongly recommended for groups over 50 guests. Pricing includes disposable plates, napkins, utensils, all buffet tables and linens, service staff and all buffet equipment necessary for your event. A service charge of 22% (minimum $250) applies to Stay & Serve events and covers the cost of labor and associated expenses. Service time is for a maximum of 1.5 hours with additional serve time available at an additional cost.
Delivery & Setup – If you don’t require full-service catering, but still want a traditional buffet set up, this option is for you. Pricing includes disposable plates, napkins, service ware and all staff and equipment (excluding tables, which are available at an additional cost) required for your menu. Our staff will arrive to set up the buffet with your menu, then return at a mutually agreed upon time to retrieve the equipment and supplies. Delivery & Setup Fees vary and are based on one-way distance to your location at the following rates: 0-10 miles = $75; 11-20 miles = $95; 21-30 miles = $120; 31-40 miles = $150; 41-50 miles = $195. Additional fees apply for events further than 50 miles from the Saz’s Catering location. Delivery & Setup events are guaranteed to be ready within 15 minutes of the specified time or we’ll waive your delivery fee. This style of service is not recommended for groups over 50 guests. Pricing is based on delivery times between 8am and 9pm. Additional fees may apply for times outside of these hours.
Express Drop Off – Perfect for office meetings and smaller groups, our driver will arrive and drop off food at your location. Pricing includes disposable plates, napkins and utensils. All food will arrive in disposable aluminum or plastic containers. Drop Off fees are based are based on one-way distance to your location at the following rates: 0-5 miles = $30; 6-15 miles = $50; 16-25 miles = $75. Drop Off service is not available for locations further than 25 miles. Pricing is based on drop off between 10am and 2pm. Additional fees may apply for times outside of these hours.
Pickup – Don’t need our services, but love Saz’s food? This is the perfect option for you.
No service charges will apply. Items can be packaged hot or cold for your event. Food is packaged in disposable pans and “pickup” pricing includes disposable plates, napkins, flatware.
We are dedicated to serving you and your guests precisely how you would like to be served and with the specific menu you desire. For us, that is the definition of catering! If your ideal menu is not within these pages, consult your event manager and we will do our absolute best to create exactly what you envision for your event. Custom menus are available and encouraged. Please note that custom and themed menu pricing may take up to one week to develop. Catering to our clients’ wishes has been our philosophy for the past 40 years and will continue to be our top priority for the next 40 and beyond! Bon appetit!
Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.