Design Your Own Buffet
Our traditional buffets include fresh bakery rolls with butter, one chef-paired side dish, and your choice of two hot or cold sides, plus your choice of one dessert from the options that follow. Additional sides may be added for $2 per guest, per side.
Two entrées $24 | Three entrées $27
Please choose from the following entrée items to customize your buffet:
Cold Side Options
Hot Side Options
Seasonal Hors D'Oeuvres
Minimum of 10 guests, or 3 dozen, per selection and/or flavor is required (unless otherwise indicated).
Editorials & Policies
• Menu pricing is based on groups 50+. For groups under 50 guests, please add $1.50 per guest. For groups 500+ please inquire about potential volume discount pricing.
• Buffet pricing for children ages 3-12 is half price, plus $1 per child.
• Menu pricing includes disposable plates, napkins and service ware; China, ﬂatware and glassware are available on request for an additional $5 per guest fee plus labor for additional serving staff.
• Minimum of 20 guests is required for Delivery & Setup and Stay & Serve events; minimum 10 guests for Express Drop Off service.
• A signed contract and non-refundable deposit of 50% of your anticipated total is required to secure your event.
• Final details, including guest count, menu selections, and ﬁnal payment are due to your event manager or the Saz’s Catering office 10 working days in advance of your event.
• All events are subject to applicable sales tax.
• Service charge of 22% (minimum $300) applies to Stay & Serve events, which covers the cost of labor and associated expenses is not gratuity.
• Gratuity is not included and is left to the discretion of the client.
• Additional labor fees may apply when additional labor is required or for events hosted outside of the Milwaukee County area.
• Holiday and holiday weekend events are subject to additional service charges up to 1.5 times the standard rate.
• As a full-service caterer, we welcome the opportunity to coordinate any rentals or linens needed for your event including, but not limited to, tents, tables, chairs, A/V, staging, props, floral, linen upgrades, and more. Please inquire for pricing based on your speciﬁc needs.
• All smoked menu selections are smoked in-house using cherry, apple, or mesquite woods. Saz’s Signature BBQ Pulled Pork and Saz’s BBQ Pulled Chicken are certiﬁed natural, hormone-free, and antibiotic-free.
• All pricing is subject to change based on market conditions.
• Planning something more formal? Consult our Formal Corporate and Social menu for full-service selections.
Service Style Options
Full Service Stay & Serve – Our staff will arrive on site, set up your buffet based on your menu requirements, monitor the buffet, and replenish as needed. In addition, our staff will clear dining surfaces to ensure a clean area. This style of service offers optimum service for any size group, but is strongly recommended for groups over 50 guests. Pricing includes disposable plates, napkins, utensils, all buffet tables and linens, service staff, and all buffet equipment necessary for your event. A service charge of 22% (minimum $250) applies to Stay & Serve events and covers the cost of labor and associated expenses. Service time is for a maximum of 1.5 hours with additional serve time available at an additional cost.
Delivery & Setup – If you don’t require full-service catering, but still want a traditional buffet set up, this option is for you. Pricing includes disposable plates, napkins, service ware, and equipment (excluding tables, which are available at an additional cost) required for your menu. Our staff will arrive to set up the buffet, then return at a mutually agreed upon time to retrieve the equipment and supplies. Delivery & Setup fees vary and are based on one-way distance to your location at the following rates: 0-10 miles = $75; 11-20 miles = $95; 21-30 miles = $120; 31-40 miles = $150; 41-50 miles = $195. Additional fees apply for events further than 50 miles from the Saz’s Catering location. Delivery & Setup events are guaranteed to be ready within 15 minutes of the specified time or we’ll waive your delivery fee. Pricing is based on delivery times between 8am and 9pm, Monday through Friday. Additional fees may apply for times outside of these hours. This style of service is not recommended for groups over 50 guests.
Express Drop Off – Perfect for office meetings and smaller groups, our driver will arrive and drop off food at your location. Pricing includes disposable plates, napkins, and utensils. All food will arrive in disposable aluminum or plastic containers. Drop Off fees are based are based on one-way distance to your location at the following rates: 0-5 miles = $30; 6-15 miles = $50; 16-25 miles = $75. Drop Off service is not available for locations further than 25 miles. Pricing is based on drop off between 10am and 2pm, Monday through Friday. Additional fees may apply for times outside of these hours.
Pickup – Don’t need our services, but love Saz’s food? This is the perfect option for you! No service charges apply. Items can be packaged hot or cold for pickup. Food is packaged in disposable pans and pricing includes disposable serviceware, plates, napkins, and flatware.
We’re dedicated to serving you and your guests precisely how you would like to be served and with the specific menu you envision. For us, that is the definition of catering! If your ideal menu is not within these pages, consult your event manager and we will do our absolute best to create exactly what you imagine for your event. Custom menus are available and encouraged. Please note that custom and themed menu pricing may take up to one week to develop. Catering to our clients’ wishes has been our philosophy for over 40 years and will continue to be our top priority for the next 40 and beyond! Bon appetit!
*Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.