Wine; step aside for a moment, because craft beer pairings are all the rage and for good reason! Saz’s State House is excited to host Deschutes Brewery for its Beer Pairing Dinner Tuesday, August 28th at 6pm, featuring five of their most popular varieties!
There’s no denying that craft beer and great food go hand in hand. Finding the perfect brew with the right mix of barley, hops and yeast can really bring out some amazing flavors in seafood, beef and even dessert!
Reserve your table for Saz’s Deschutes Beer Pairing Dinner and you’ll see what we’re talking about! The Dinner features a chef-inspired five-course meal, complete with an amazing full-bodied specialty brew to complement each dish.
We know you’re dying to see what’s on the menu, so we won’t make you wait!
Deschutes Beer Pairing Dinner Menu
- Blackened sea scallop with a lime cilantro gastrique and microgreens paired with Deschutes’ Fresh Squeezed IPA
- Mustard glazed pork belly with mixed greens, pickled vegetables, pepitas, mustard sherry vinaigrette paired with Deschutes’ Grapefruit Rose Sour
- Passion fruit, Meyer lemon and candied lemon peel sorbet paired with Deschutes’ Passion Fruit IPA
- House smoked ribs glazed in blueberry chipotle BBQ, guava and fresh jalapeño, smoked salt and hot honey, and triple pepper and balsamic drizzle with a side of cheddar jalapeño cornbread paired with Deschutes’ Black Butte Porter
- Vanilla Crème Brûlée squares with sugared phyllo dough, butter toffee, bourbon crème anglaise and fleur de sel paired with Deschutes’ The Abyss Barrel Aged Imperial Stout
Whoo-wee! It’s hard not getting hungry just reading all that, don’t you think?
Tickets to Saz’s Beer Pairing Dinner featuring Deschutes Brewing Co. are $78* and are available through Eventbrite.
Space is very limited and seats will fill quickly, so what are you waiting for? Reserve your seat today and we’ll see you at Saz’s!
*20% gratuity is included in purchase price