It’s time to celebrate “The Finest” season of giving with Saz’s Annual Customer Appreciation Holiday Party beginning at 3pm Monday, December 9th, 2019! Get your friends and family together for one of our most popular yearly celebrations on 55th and State.
Who doesn’t love a good holiday party? This one’s particularly special to us because it’s our way to show appreciation for our customer’s continued support, as well as share some holiday cheer with our community.
At our Holiday Party, you’ll enjoy:
- Saz’s grand holiday buffet with all the delicious Saz’s fare you know and love…and more!
- Live music by Eric Barbieri and the Rockin’ Krakens to get you dancing and singing along
- A decked out State House with festive flair
- Seasonal holiday-inspired cocktails, including our ever-popular Jingle Juice.
- And more special surprises throughout the night!
Saz’s grand holiday buffet is a feast you can feel good about. From 5-8pm, your $15 donation (for patrons 2 and older) to Easterseals and the Wisconsin State Fair Park Foundation will get you a well-deserved meal on us! Live music by Eric Barbieri and the Rockin’ Krakens kicks off at 5:30pm. Get to the State House early and enjoy a few specialty seasonal cocktails that are sure to get you in the holiday spirit. We’ll #SeeYouAtSazs!
*Headed to the Bucks game? We’ll have a complimentary shuttle headed to the Fiserv Forum for the game (Reservations Requested).*
P.S. The holiday season is an important time to help those in need within our community. Now through December 15th, bring in any new toy or clothing item to Saz’s State House and support Tosa for Tots and their mission to help children who are less fortunate.