We are humbled to announce that after mastering the fine art of finger lickin’ good BBQ and having a blast getting to know our awesome, loyal customers, Saz’s is celebrating its 40th anniversary!
It all began in 1976 when Milwaukee native Steve “Saz” Sazama opened Saz’s State House Restaurant in a historic building nestled beside the railroad tracks on 55th & State. Saz has always known how to make his customers happy with great food and service, but what he didn’t know then was that, 40 years later, Saz’s State House would be the cornerstone for a thriving hospitality group that includes six successful divisions ranging from Catering to Festivals to retail Barbecue Products.
Every milestone is cause for a party when you’re in the business of celebrating, but there’s none quite like four decades in business. That’s why Saz’s is toasting to #40YearsOfTheFinest throughout the entire year beginning in March with a full month of special events and pricing!
Reconnect with old friends as you…
- Get down to live music from throwback bands every Thursday night from 6-10 pm,
- Cheers to some of your favorite bartenders from ‘back in the day’ when they return to the Round Bar every Thursday night from 6-10 pm,
- Enter for a chance to win awesome raffle prizes every Thursday night from 6-10 pm,
- Enjoy throwback drink specials featuring 40 cent small tappers at the Round Bar every day from open until close,
- And, of course, dig into food specials featuring two full rack dinners of Saz’s Award-Winning BBQ Baby Back Ribs with your choice of side for the celebratory price of $40 when you dine in at the State House Mondays through Thursdays.
Collect your favorite memories, grab the photo album and meet us at Saz’s State House to cheers to #40YearsOfTheFinest!
LIVE MUSIC LINEUP every Thursday in March from 6-10 pm:
- 3/3/16: Sigmund Snopek
- 3/10/16: Karaoke Night featuring Jeff Keller & the Singing Machine
- 3/17/16: St. Patrick’s Day at Saz’s featuring the Havana Ducks
- 3/24/16: Andrea & the Mods
- 3/31/16: Beginning at 3 pm with a grand buffet for charity from 6-10 pm, stop by and congratulate Saz on #40YearsOfTheFinest and test out your singing skills with a reprise of Karaoke Night featuring Jeff Keller & the Singing Machine!