In partnership with the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts, Saz’s State House is featuring a complete Dinner and a Show package for select shows in 2018 and 2019. With the Dinner and a Show package, you will receive tickets to a show of your choice, a special four-course dinner for two, and a shuttle to and from the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts!
- Something Rotten – October 18, 2018
- Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas – November 21, 2018
- The Book of Mormon – January 3, 2019
- Fiddler on the Roof – February 13, 2019
- Phantom of the Opera – March 14, 2019
- The King & I – April 11, 2019
- Come from Away – May 9, 2019
- Anastasia – July 25, 2019
If you have already purchased tickets, you can still take advantage of the meal and shuttle on any show night!
See the webpage located here for more details!