4 8-inch flour tortillas
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup fresh raspberries
2 tablespoons butter, melted
2 teaspoons sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Stack tortillas and place in foil.
- Place over heat, turning occasionally until tortillas are warm and pliable.
- Remove and separate.
- Sprinkle each with chips and berries in the center.
- Fold in sides and roll up.
- Brush with half the melted butter.
- Place each on rack over heat, cover and grill about 3 minutes until grill marks show and chocolate is melted, turning at least once.
- Transfer to serving dish and brush with remaining butter.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over burritos.
- Serve immediately with ice cream if desired.