2 slices of bacon
1-1/2 inch slice of pork tenderloin
salt & pepper to taste
1/4 inch slice of white onion
1/2 inch slice of tomato (Fresh from the garden is the best)
1/4 inch green pepper (in a chunk)
1 slice of cheese (Your choice- Mozzarella works well)
- Cook indirect (Coals arranged in a circular fashion on the outside area of the grill- No direct heat under product)
- Begin package by crossing 2 slices of bacon and placing slice of pork tenderloin where bacon slices cross.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place onion on top of pork tenderloin, then tomato and finally green pepper. Bring bacon slices up around stack and secure on top with a toothpick.
- Place tenderloin package on cooking grill directly above drip pan and cook 55 minutes (or until pork reaches 170 degrees internal heat).
- Place slice of cheese on top and heat until cheese melts.
- Each package serves one. Try serving with Garlic Angel Hair Pasta or Roasted Potatoes and Grilled Asparagus for a great meal.