1 can of whole water chestnuts
Package of your favorite bacon
1/2 bottle of Saz’s Spicy White Barbecue Sauce
- Drain water chestnuts, pat dry.
- Wrap bacon around chestnuts & secure with toothpicks.
- Place on parchment lined baking sheet, evenly spread apart in a 375 degree oven for about 25 minutes on bottom rack.
- Bake until bacon is crisp, but not too dry.
- Remove from oven, dip each piece into the Saz’s Spicy White Barbecue Sauce to coat, and return to oven for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven when bacon is crisp and has glazed over. Enjoy your Saz’s Spicy White delight!